21 April 2012

Krafty Peeks.....Day THREE! And a Sketchy Challenge!

So how much did you LOVE the new BUG BUDDIES stamps we previewed yesterday??  Totally adorable, right??!  The Krafty Girls cards were SO cute!!  Wanna know who is each getting a set of Bug Buddies 1 or Bug Buddies 2 ??  The random winners are.....Crafting Vicky and Danielle! Congratulations and be sure to contact me with your mailing information!!


So are you here for a new challenge or are you here to check out the brand new ANNIE stamps for April????  Well, either way, we've got it ALL!!!  Not only do we have a new weekly challenge but we also have SIX new AWESOME stamps!!!  Plus a coordinating sentiment set!!!  

Now some of you have been asking for this theme for a long time!!!  So I know you'll be as excited as we are when you find out that Annie's new stamps are.......WIZARD OF OZ themed images!!!  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  We have six incredible characters PLUS a set of coordinating sentiments!!!!

Check out all the amazing creations on today's hop in combination with this week's challenge!!  It just happens to be a super awesome SKETCH from the lovely MELANIE!  Our hostess this week is the lovely SANDIE, filling in for Melanie.  We really hope you are inspired by this fun sketch to join us and share your inky creations!!!  We SO enjoy seeing your beautiful designs inspired by our challenges!

OH and the random winner from last week's challenge is.....  TARA!!   Congrats and be sure to email me with your information!!


Below you will find all the Krafty Girls and Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because TWO lucky ladies are each going to WIN THREE of today's stamps!!  Woohoo!!!


ALL of our April stamps will be available TOMORROW at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! So be sure to come on back to enjoy our Release Day Krafty HOP!!

Sketch






























28 comments:

  1. o M G.... how fabby!! Wizard of Oz is my fave movie - ever and these are so fab!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, they are delightful!!! Another great collection by Annie Rodrigue! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg they are all great, but the flying monkey sentiment and the cowardly lion - almost too much to handle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! I love these. You are going to get me in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are adorable!!!! And I'm soooo excited that I won one of the sets! Thank you very much I will be e-mailing you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to have these stamps! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally amazing released i have commened on all the girls blogs which have got their cards up on x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I love this set!!! Amazing my jaw literally dropped...The DT is so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fabulous set!!! I can't wait to get these stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOWZERS, what a sneak peek...amazing job ladies...LOVE this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards are wonderful - I love them.
    Thank you for the sketch.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kimmie, wow gotta love Annie's images! All the DT's did such an amazing job! I personnally have never seen the movie -I know it is a classic and it is terrible of me. My sister in law bought me a copy for Christmas but have not got to it yet but I willnow that I see all these beautiful cards! I know 39 and never seen the OZ, I'll get on it soon LOL.
    Congrats to Vicki and Daniele for winning the buggies from yesterday!
    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adore these new images and the DT ladies have created a fabulous hop - thank you.
    Will have a go at this great sketch I think.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is the cowardly lion!!!! Daawwwwwwwwww <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Fabulous new stamps and cards by your dt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love,Love,Love your new collection(s)! Can't wait to get them!!! All of the cards were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous hop! I can hardly wait to see the full line of stamps! Your designers really went over the top with their cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the New Release!! Annie did an Awesome job on these characters!! Whoot Whoot!!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love the new release. Annie did a fabulous job interpreting the Wizard of Oz characters with her unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was a fabulous blog hop, I love all the new images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so amazing; Annie really outdid herself with the new set. Great hop and a lotta inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great release ladies!!!! All of your cards are amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!! and thanks to Annie for sharing her fabulous art work with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are adorable cards from the talented DT. Love this new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've ordered my Oz stamps and can't wait to get them! Big question is if I actually make anything with them or display them prettily in my KK stamps storage and stare lovingly at them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all of these new stamps. I need them so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh man, I can't believe I missed the deadline! Stayed up to finish, and forgot that you are a few hours ahead of me. Oh well, if anyone wants to stop by and take a look - http://scrappycanuck.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/somethings-old-somethings-new-something-borrowed-and-many-things-blue/

    ReplyDelete