04 May 2013

Krafty Krop Challenge #6 - Buttons, Bows and BLING!

Hey yall!  Tangii here with your final challenge for our Krafty Krop!  Let’s break out our RIBBONS, BUTTONS and BLING!  Just so I don’t stress ya out too much, you can choose any two of the three ;) but for all of you over-achievers out there, feel free to add all three!

You have until Saturday, May 11th at midnight to enter to WIN!!  You can play as many times as you like in all our challenges but they must be NEW creations!!!  And you can upload your creations right here in this post!!  And of course, use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your kreation!

Here's my sample!  I inked up Miss Tink cause nobody wears bling better than Tink!!  My sentiment is from Neverland Sentiments!

Happy kraftin'!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to make this one... It's bedtime over here and we had a tough evening all in all... I'm pretty tired, emotionally as well.. so I'm sorry, but I have to skip this last one.. :'(

    ReplyDelete