27 July 2015

Krafty Tips and Tutes: Using stamps in your pocket pages

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope you have a wonderful upcoming week! Krafty Girl Alexis here for another Krafty Tips and Tutes!! Today I am going to talk to you about incorporating stamps in your pocket pages or Project Life!!! I am new to this myself and have had some fun with this! Below are two pages I created in my Project Life Album!







I know they are a bit hard to see so I will show you some individual cards I created!! On the card below I used a stamp from our Scrapbook Essentials set. I think this camera stamps worked exextremely well with the photo. I specifically chose this because I could stamp it in a single colour that would stand out really well on the paper I chose.



On the card below I used an image I coloured with my copic from our Oh Snap! set. For this I had stamped the image on my copic paper and coloured her with my markers. I then fussy cut her out and adhered her to the premade Project Life card.


Our new Scrapbook Essentials set has this really great DATE stamp that I used for the card below. It really stands out stamped in black. 


For this card I chose to use one of the sayings from our Scrapbook Essentials set however, this time instead of stamping in black I choose to use a colour. This set is extremly versatile and works not only with Project Life/Pocket Pages but can be used on your cards as well.


Here I wanted to showcase a really great sentiment from our Oh Snap set. I really wanted it to pop so I made this card using some patterned paper and some different pieces of cardstock. I then stamped the sentiment in black and adhered it all together.


Here is one of my favorites! I used Becky's set Hello, Friend! on this card. They saying fit so well with my overall pages but isn't it very true though that friends are the sunshine in your life. They are the family you choose!


Lastly, I wanted to show you another great idea on how to incorporate your stamps into your Project Life/Pocket Pages. This time all I did was stamp my image from Oh Snap in black right on my card and Voila! done.


So to recap, you can used your stamps many ways in your Project Life/Pocket pages. You can used sentiments, our scrapbooking set, even the images (coloured and not coloured) to add more to your pages!!!

Hope you have enjoyed today's Tips and Tutes!!! I can't wait to see how you incorporate your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps into your Project Life/Pocket Pages!!

- Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment