28 March 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Good morning, krafty friends!
And welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Marilyn is sharing a fabulous creation featuring the rerelease of our rubber set,
 GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

Hi everyone....Krafty Girl Marilyn here today to share my card for Inspirational Wednesday!!  I thought I'd use one of the stamps from the stamp set Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!  I decided to colour the image with Polychromos Pencils and it was a good time to practice colouring with them!!  I've used a variety of designer papers from the Perfectly Plaid and Watercolor Wishes paper pads.  I wanted a really 'girlie' card, so I added lots of papers and embellishments.  I hope you like it!!  Have a great week!



We've also got a fun sketch for your inspiration for March!  You don't have to use it but if you need a little extra kickstart in your mojo, feel free to use it any time!

And guess what??!!  Kimmie has put the 
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN stamp set on SALE!
BUT there are only a very FEW in stock at the moment SO scoop it up quickly at a SPECIAL price!


Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment